Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fly Fishing Film Tour Coming to Sun Valley

I was really surprised this morning when I read that the Fly Fishing Film Tour is coming to the Sun Valley Opera House on February 23.  They came through three years ago and I had free tickets for me and my friends--it turned out that we were the only people there.  I thought they'd never be back, but I guess a local film helped bring them here. 


"Doc Of The Drakes" trailer - by Bryan Huskey | Fly Fishing Movie from The Fly Fishing Film Tour on Vimeo.

I saw Doc of the Drakes at our local fly-fishing film festival last summer.  It's a great film about an elderly gentleman fishing Brown Drakes on Silver Creek (my most favorite thing in the world).  I also posted another film from Brown Drakes last year here.

I look forward to seeing all of the films, but by then, I'll only be thinking about swinging flies on the Salmon.

No comments: