Thursday, February 11, 2010

February Fishing


I've been really sick for the past week and a half, but my cabin fever was bad enough that I managed to make myself well enough to hit the river today. We've had a cold week, but this afternoon was warm so I figured the fishing would be good. I was wrong. I had to post-hole, which is normal, but I also had to cast while trying to stand on an ice slab that covered half the river. Even though the fishing was crappy, it was really fabulous to be on the river and to be well.

We're expecting warmer temps through the weekend so I hope to dominate some fish on the Lost next week.

Good luck to the Olympians from Ketchum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.